Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Not Happy

Hubby was sick all last week.  I thought he was 90% better yesterday.  By this stage I was feeling quite smug that he had not passed it onto me and figured that the recent health changes I have been making had something to do with it.  Then after dinner everything changed.  I was sneezing and blowing my nose and tossing and turning for half the night before finally getting up in a hot sweat at around 2am when I realised that he had successfully managed to pass his "man flu" (now real flu) to me. 

I was sent home from work at lunch time today and have spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch watching bad TV and progressively working my way through a tissue box. 

Now waiting for Hubby to come home and take care of me, just as I did for him last week.

Welcome to Married Life.  Share the Germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment