Thursday, July 19, 2012

So Happy


When I finally cleared out the PO Box I was thrilled to see the latest issue of Country Style was there waiting for me.  This is of course my favourite magazine and one of only two magazines were I keep all the issues. 

Even better is that it is "The Wool Issue"

Wool is my favourite material.  When we were building I insisted on 100% wool carpet much to Hubby's horror.  He was determined to talk me out of it, but once he placed his barefoot onto the carpet sample he was hooked.  We choose a lovely plush, dense NZ wool which although not cheap was cheaper than some 50/50 wool/nylon blends.  I remember when the carpet was laid, we walked into the lounge room and lay down on the floor.  It was the best feeling in the world.  Even now when I come home and kick off my shoes I still smile to myself as my feet snuggle into the carpet with each step.

So this weekend I will carve our some time to sit with a coffee and my Country Style.  I have booked in Sunday afternoon where I can sit in the lounge and soak up the afternoon sun.  So happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment