Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello Second Half of the Year

So here I am facing the second half of the year. I am now a married woman, 30, and after 2 years finally moved into our first house. The last six months has been so busy it all seems a blur. And now I am looking into the rest of the year and with no wedding to plan and no house to build, I suddenly find myself with a lot of free time. What better way to start blogging again. 

I am not sure where things are heading right now. I am the person who has to have a plan for everything but I have thrown them all away. I even pulled out of uni because I really didn't know what I wanted at the end of it. I need to have time out to work out what it is that I want and where I want to go and I am not putting any time frame on this either. So for now Hubby and I are enjoying the new house, slowly unpacking the last of the boxes and taking it easy. My only focus at the moment is my health. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 18 months ago and have done nothing to fix it. Frankly I didn't have time. Now I do. 

I am setting myself a goal each week. Huge massive health overhauls don't work for me as I always crash and burn in under a week. So this time I am taking it slowly and gently and making one small change a week. This week I am getting up at 6am each morning, including the weekend. I might add this is a solo effort as hubby has stayed nice and warm in bed till about 7, but I have been up having coffee and found time to read again. Life is better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment