Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Found


After watching 2 hours of TV, with every commercial break featuring either a life insurance policy ad or a funeral plan ad, otherwise known as You Will Die, I decided to pop down the road to collect the mail.  I put Mr C in the car because he needed to get out and off we went.  About half a km down the road I noticed one of the houses had two recycling bins, and one of them looked brand new.  I turned around pulled right up to it and sure enough, the idiot had left our sticker on it.  I parked the car about 100m down the road, left the window open for the dog and went and got our bin.  I stood at the front of the house and shot them a very nasty look before hauling the bin.  This caper went on for about 20 mins and doing the car/bin shuffle about 3 times.

The vitamin D injection can only assist in my flu recovery.  D was outside his house and I went and popped over.  D is this lovely man in his early 70s who has lived in the area for 25 years.  He lived here before the house estates started to take over.  I told him what happened and he informed me never to speak to the man as he is dangerous and has been known to "go off" at any moment.  He is not surprised he took our bin as he has been known to take items before and he has so much crap (I noticed that the property looked like a junk heap) he needs the extra bins.  He also told me that "allegedly" he is a dope addict and he wouldn't be surprised if he was growing weed in the back shed.  Nice.

Our house is at the end of the estate so some of our neighbours are on acreage and this idiot lives on a 5 acreage trash heap (fortunately half a km away and completely out of sight).  As D said it is a great area to live but as with everywhere there is usually one or two idiots that feel the need to ruin it for the rest of us.  I just hope he knows never to do it again.  Hubby is getting spray paint on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment