Saturday, July 21, 2012

Awake

It is 2:30am and I am sitting here wide awake with no idea what to do.  I have had about three hours sleep.  But then I just woke up, my brain started ticking over and that was the end of that.  So here I am.  Nothing on TV, nothing to do online and not much to do period.  I might be wide awake but I am tired, so even though I could tidy up, it isn't going to happen.

Mr C is up as well.  Whenever I get up so does he, he is such a mummy's boy.  Although he has decided to camp out in the rumpus with my blanket and I think I can hear him snoring.  Fair enough, it does beat sleeping on the floor.  

Hubby has been sick since Wednesday so I haven't had much sleep since then.  I wish now that we had sorted out the spare room but the spare bed is still leaning up against a wall waiting to be pieced together.  Although I am motivated now to get into it this weekend.

Maybe I am worried about getting my bloods done.  It has been on my mind this week.  MIL called up on Tuesday to advise it was FIL's birthday and they are having a BBQ lunch on Saturday.  In all honesty it is the last thing I feel like doing after 3 hours of sitting in a pathology lab but nothing we can do about it.  I feel as well that I just need a weekend to myself and one that is spent out of the house.  Ever since we came home from the honeymoon our weekends have been one of two things;  Spending time with our families or working on the house.  Both of these are great options for weekends but I need a break from both now.  I want to go to the beach with Mr C and soak up the salty air and get my vitamin D levels up with a little sunbaking.  Maybe on Sunday I can aim for that.  I just hope the sun hangs around until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment