Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012

So lovely to see you.  I have been looking forward to meeting you for a while now.  It is nice to be rid of your ugly neighbour 2011.  But we will not dwell on that as it is all in the past now.

I know you have a lot in stall for me this year.  We will finally be moving into our very own house in the next few months.  More than 2 years after we paid the initial deposit on an empty block of land we will be walking through the door to our first house.  A place that truly will be home and we can be settled in for many many years.

Shortly afterwards I will be marrying the man of my dreams after knowing the moment I saw him that I was going to marry him.  Which of course means I will finally have a much needed break with our honeymoon.  Not long after our wedding I will be hitting the big 3-0.  And this is all in the first half of the year!  

I am feeling really good and energised.  There is so much to do but for the first time in a long while I feel free.  I feel able to do it all and to just let it happen as it should.  This year is about stabilising and settling into my life and then stretching myself further than I ever have before.  It is going to be a great year, in fact I think it is going to be my best yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment