Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time

There isn't enough and I need more of it.  When I went back to work I had 2.5 weeks worth of work sitting in a massive folder on my desk.  Why bother going away at all.  I have come in early the last three days to get through it all but it will take another week to do it.  

Then yesterday we received the letter we had been dreading.  Rental inspection.  At least we have 6 weeks to prepare.  It's not that we don't take care of the place, it is just since December every surface we have is covered in crap and it would be nice to deal with all that crap before the inspection.  It would make cleaning easier too.

I finally sent off our marriage application form to the church today.  It has been on my to do list for 2 months and prior to that it took 2 months to get around to contacting the church.  Love the country town wedding thing, can totally leave stuff to the last minute and no dramas.  I still need to do the paperwork for the planner and the reality is, it ain't going to happen till the weekend.

Just came back from the shops with 4 tins of tomatoes, because we needed them for dinner which will now be eaten hopefully before 9pm tonight.  My mind won't switch off from my massive to do list and I am starting to stress that as I have not yet enrolled into uni it might be too late and instead of doing it right now it feels better to stick my head in the sand and CONTINUE TO LEAVE IT.  I actually think this is my way of delaying it.  Part of me wants to not go back till after the wedding, but then I have a certain time frame in which to finish and then I am kinda pushing it.

Anyway.  Everything will get done and is slowly starting to get done and in the midst of it all I'm happy.  I'm thinking about things I want to change, in a good way and I feel better having said all this. And J just told me the pot is scrubbed, time to get dinner on.

No comments:

Post a Comment