Saturday, January 21, 2012

Looking Healthy

I was feeling particularly bloated this morning,  and was really feeling stressed the wedding which is 3 months away now and I am stressing that I am not going to look as good as I want too.  I've been trying to loose weight and all I seem to be doing is toning up.  Which is great, but I would love to just shave off the belly.

As I walked into the lunch room one of the girls sitting there looked up at me and said "You are really looking healthy."  I thanked her for the compliment, even though part of me couldn't help but think, is she really saying I looked awful before?

Things are happening.  It is not just about cms on my waist, it is about developing shape and having clear skin and sparkly eyes and feeling fantastic with abounding energy.  And I am starting to achieve these things.  I look in the mirror and I am blinded but when someone else points it out to me I can look again and see another person.  

I will look beautiful on my wedding day regardless.  I am stressing myself out for no reason.  J loves me and my body and I am starting too as well.  There are far more important things going on in my life than stressing about what I ate and when I didn't exercise.  Life is too precious for all that negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment