Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coke For Breakfast

I never have Coke for breakfast.  I rarely have it anyway.  But I am soooo tired and I need as much caffeine as I can handle to get through a full day of work.  Mr C has been sick and last night he woke us at 2:15am and vomited seven times in half an hour.  So it was off to vet.  First we had to find one that was open.  Turns out none are, but we finally found a number that lead to a mobile that lead to an "on call" vet being woken at 2:30 in the morning.

We got to the vet, naturally as soon as we got there Mr C acted like nothing was wrong.  Vet thinks gastro, gave us some pills, keep an eye on him all that stuff.  $300 later we were on the couch at 4am.  Mr M pottered about while I lightly dozed. 

Now I need go get dressed for work.  I'm not looking forward to it.  I'm tired, cranky and I have too much work to do.  Not to mention all the non work, work I have to do at home.  Clean the crap off the table, order the last few remaining Christmas presents, send off the wedding paperwork to the church, enrol into units for uni next year.  It is all too much.  I need a holiday but it looks like I won't get one till the Honeymoon.  Wish I could just go to sleep and wake up Christmas Eve. 

Thank you very much Mr C for a taste of parenthood.  So much to look forward to.  Mummy needs to go to work now, enjoy sleeping all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment