Thursday, December 8, 2011

It Is Too Hard

A reminder of our last holiday
Nothing has been done.  Nothing.  I am coming home from work soooo tired.  Last night I cancelled training and literally told my trainer that now I was home I wasn't going out again.  At least I was honest.  I was in bed at 8pm.  

This week I am finding myself falling in to old habits.  I don't know why.  Actually no I do.  I need a holiday.  I was having a week off and asked the boss if I could have another.  He said yes.  So now we are trying to find somewhere to go.  It is so close to Christmas and it will be the school holidays, what are we thinking?  Not only that but I think Mr C will have to go to future MIL as the kennels will probably be booked. 

But I need it.  I need a break from everything and some time out.  We do a lot of weekends away but I need more than 2 nights, I need a whole week.  I need to go away and instead of doing as much as possible I need to go with the flow.  Chill in the sun with a book or my ipod.  

Just booked mystery hotel deal in the City.  Never heard of the hotel and I was hoping it was something else but I am sure it will be great just the same.  Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment