Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's a Quarter to 4 and I Need Milo

I'm awake.  I woke because I think I was hot and then I was tossing and turning which woke Mr C who then started whinging to get on the bed, which wasn't going to happen.  After fifteen more minutes I was awake so I figured I may as well get up.

I had a bout of insomnia about two years ago and whenever I got out of bed I would go and make Milo which somehow just made it all better.  We don't have Milo, because you know, it's not healthy.  We don't keep "junk" in the house.  We just buy it on the way home.  Which totally defeats the point of the no junk rule.  I think I am going to have to make an exception for Milo.  I need it now and there is nothing I can do about it.

So much to do.  I keep looking around, the study is a mess again.  I tidy it up but never completely and then it just gets messed up again.  And the kitchen needs doing.  And we need to pack which means I need to do a load of washing.  Why even bother going away, so much trouble.  Tonight after work is going to be so busy getting everything done.  It will be worth it, I am looking forward to some Mr C free time and indulging in the finer things.

After our long weekend we are going to spend the night with FMIL.  I really hope all the presents have arrived by then as I think next week will be our Christmas with them as they are going up North to be with J's sister.  After we get back from that I have booked myself into the day spa.  J can go and play golf and I will get pampered.  It's been too long.  

I think it's time I moved myself to the couch and watch my secret stash of DVD's that J can't stand.  Hello Mr Darcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment