Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So Close Now

Mr C showing off all the weeds at our future house, another thing to add to the "to do" list
Last week was just awful.  Everything just seemed to go wrong and I couldn't wait for it to be over.  I thought this week was going to be much better.  It hasn't turned out that way but somehow I just feel a little better.  

I only have two more days of work to go and then we are off for a long weekend in the City before having a two week break.  We need it and now that it is close I am already starting to feel better.  Slowly things are getting done and while I may still be stuck in some old habits (like eating Chocolate) I am in a much better head space.

My "to do" list is still big but I figure I have two weeks to get around to it.  I am not focusing on what I still have to do but just trying to take each day at a time.  Trying to keep the place tidy, keep my job up to date and just remain positive.  

I am looking forward to the break.  Looking forward to so much needed couple time with J, and getting out of the unit.  Spending days chillin out and then other days getting stuck into everything we need to do.  I'm even looking forward to spending a few days with family. 

Not sure what I will do tonight, potter about, read emails I have been putting off and do another load of washing.  And sweet talk J into ordering pizza even though our wallets and both our waistlines do not need it.  The end of the year is so close and I just need to keep holding my head high and see it through.  Things are getting better every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment