Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting Started



I used to blog.  I stopped because I felt like I was starting to blog like all the blogs I followed.  Trying to be creative in ways that are not natural for me.  As much as I try I still only take ordinary photos.  And I always end up saying too much.  I type for too long.  I am not always positive and I like to get on my soapbox.  Oh, and I am not a mum.

So I left the "blogsphere".  I also left Sydney, discovered that life does exist beyond the Wahroonga entry to the F3.  I changed jobs.  Worked in a new city, worked in an industry I never thought I would seek work.  And 12 months ago I became "mummy" to Mr C above.  He may not be in nappies and may not keep me up every night, but for now he is my baby.

 I work full time, I am engaged, I am building a house.  And sometimes I start sentences with And.  I started rediscovering some old blogs a few months ago and have been toying with starting one.  But it had to be perfect and it just sat there empty.  Every post, not good enough.  Me, not good enough to be myself.

It was time to start.  And also time to stop.  Time to blog for me and only me and to stop analysing every word and just put it out there.  I have so much to say but unless I start how can I expect to get it out there?  So hello blogworld.  From me to me.  Clearly, because who else would start a blog at 7:30pm on a Friday night.  Funny, J just called out for me to come and join him.  Sounds like a plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment