Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday

I think I may have been harsh on Sydney yesterday.  I was up very early on a train and with very little sleep.  I feel much better today although I am still on the train with little sleep.  It is a beautiful day this morning and watching the sun emerge over the mountains and light up the lake on the way down  certainly put a smile on my face.  

It is perfect Friday weather and while I wish I was retired and out on the lake I know I will enjoy today for everything I will learn.  I am very fortunate right now to have so many options.  To be close to the City if I need a little culture and to have the option on weekends to escape to the beach, the lake or the hinterland.  While deep down I long for our Rural Dream, it doesn't take away from how much I love where we are now or just how fortunate we are.  Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment