Sunday, March 10, 2013

Oops

Dear Blog, 

I didn't mean to disappear for a fortnight, it just kinda happened.  Firstly two weeks ago I had a very busy week with stuff happening after work Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday and then work itself was just a nightmare.  And then this week, well, it was off to Sydney which meant up at 5am after only 4 hours sleep due to tossing and turning all night worrying about not getting up on time and then getting home somewhere around 8-ish?  I don't remember, life has been a blur.  On the plus side though we did get the turf down this weekend, finally and I found a little notebook which I will now scribble out all the blog posts I have had floating around in my head and put them down and remind myself that this year I did promise I was going to be a better blogger.  Which means, even though it is Sunday night I should put Friday's cocktail up, better late than never and there is still a few hours left in this weekend.  

To a much better week starting tomorrow.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment